jeudi 24 mars 2016

The poet who painted with his words - Guillaume Apollinaire, the picture poet







Last december, I got an email from Biljana Labovic to work with her on a TED-Ed animated video, and here we are now: the video is online, the experience was great, and now I just feel like sleeping ;)
I hope you'll like it! It was quite new for me to work on educational videos, I hope I will have the chance to do more!

Many credit for this film:
Direction: Biljana Labovic
Writer/Educator: Geneviève Emy
Voice off: Charles Philippe Bowles
Animation assistant (all the letters animation) : Anaïs Scheeck
Script Editor : Amy Adkins
Composer: Stephen LaRosa
 

Here are calligrammes from Guillaume Apollinaire, pictures of him that fed my work, and screenshots of the film :)
























Aucun commentaire: